What we do
Our mission is simple: to provide educational resources and training for women entrepreneurs.
WERE Community strives at being a resource to help with the growth and aid of women entrepreneurs.
While we are in the start up phase, our Executive Board appreciates the support of the volunteers, speakers, vendors and businesses all reaching out to lend a helping hand.
Our immediate goal: To move into an office space to hold workshops. The big goal: To build or lease out a woman entrepreneur resource center up north.
We are excited about the strategic partnerships, mentors, sponsors, supporters, and corporations willing to connect and help WERE Community carry out our mission.
Thank you for your time and willingness to learn more about our organization.
Founder & Executive Board President
Our Crazy Skills
Our Past Events
- July 2014: Women Entrepreneur Resource Event
- April 2015: Women’s Opportunity & Resource Fair
- October 2015: Mom Entrepreneur Symposium
- December 2015: Woman Entrepreneur Holiday Gala
- March 2016: Coaching & Collaborative Session
- April 2016: Offical 501 (c)(3) Launch Event
- April 2016: Women’s Charity Event
- May: Personal & Business Branding Presentation
- June 2016: Goal Setting & Social Media Training